The Executive Director of Regional Operations is responsible for operational and financial performance across five fast-growing regional divisions and service lines. The Executive Director provides administrative and strategic direction to direct report regional Directors, Managers and support teams. Serve as primary AdventHealth Centra Care (AHCC) contact to executive teams of regional hospital affiliates and attends strategic regional leadership meetings. Direct alignment of existing infrastructure in each region to AHCC systems, processes, and reporting structure. Responsible for managing Centra Care's routine and strategic capital budgets.
Additionally, the AHCC Director of Regional Operations also is responsible to create, develop and explore new business opportunities, new revenue streams, and new revenue streams throughout the country for AHCC. Duties include development and analysis of proformas and legal documents; development and construction oversight of new urgent care locations, and analysis of new urgent care locations. Duties also include leading Process Improvement projects and managing projects related to new business opportunities. This individual must possess the skills to collaborate with regional CEO's around strategy development and execution.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Operations : Responsible for strategic operational and financial performance of multiple regional and service lines of AHCC.
· Directly supervises the operations directors in each of the business lines in each region including facilities management.
· Leads teams to improve existing systems and/or developing new clinic systems to enhance patient experience, team engagement, and fiscal performance.
· Develop systems and processes to ensure AHCC brand standards and operational excellence are consistent across all regions and service lines throughout the country.
· Network Development: Administer communications and process development between AHCC and Regional Campus leaders to ensure pathways are present for patients to efficiently navigate channels between AHCC and AdventHealth services/care sites.
· Strategic Imperatives / New Business Development – Strategically identifies and evaluates new revenue streams for AHCC in all regions. Provides research, business plans, pro formas, request for proposals, reports, observations and recommendations as needed .
· Oversees new site development in all regions including location planning, capital procurement, and design, construction, and activation. Assesses market research, construction plans, statistical/data analysis of demographics, reports, observations and makes recommendations . Directs/supervises all aspects of new center development, including interior/exterior building design, construction, ordering and set up of equipment and supplies.
· Interacts with local city and county municipalities, architects, developers, contractors, engineers, and attorneys.
· Accountable for developing capital, expense and revenue budgets as well as routine, and new center expenditures.
· Serve on assigned AdventHealth Network Development/Ambulatory Committees and Task Forces.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.